These 24 thought provoking questions I am sharing with you today have no right or wrong answers. Asking them is the answer. Voltaire, the writer, historian, and philosopher of the French Enlightenment era, admonishes us to judge a man by his questions rather than his answers: you’ll get to know someone better by asking them the right questions. In the same way, you know yourself better by asking yourself the right questions.
1. What would people say about you at your funeral?
2. What do you believe stands between you and complete happiness?
3. When will you be good enough for you? Is there some breaking point where you will accept everything about yourself?
4. If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked “you why should I let you in?”, what would you say?
5. Do you fear death? If so, do…
View original post 356 more words